God I did the stupidest thing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruinmojo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just realized I sent my UCSD secondary last week without the freaking check!!!!!!

grrr...Do I just send the check over to them, do i call them up , email them or anything? or just send it over?

doh!!!

Members don't see this ad.

just send the check in, i'm sure they won't care.

yea, i wouldn't worry about it too much. my friend told me that when he applied he didn't send checks to any of the UCs and still got accepted to ucla. his reasoning: the check you write to is to UC Regents...meaning the school doesn't actually get the money...and therefore the school won't care. but i guess send it in anyways just to be safe

Members don't see this ad :)
Have no fears dawg.
Just send it, but make sure to write your amcas ID on the check/.

I'll just send in the check tomorrow morning. Damn I hate filling all these applications :/ . Gonna find the e-mail address too just so i could let them know.

:rolleyes:

haha...the check may be to the Regents, but believe me, the schools get it. EVERY check you write throughout the UC system is written to the Regents.

Damn UC Regents! They've sure gotten a lot of my money over the years $$$ :)

wait, what was her name again? ;)
p

I would send the check (with ur amcas ID#, as suggested) with a note attached asking if they can please match up the check to your application.

that's funny. i did the same thing today when i sent in my cornell secondary, except i realized it right before the mailman came, so i went out and got the envelope and put the check in.