bruinmojo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2001
New York
Status
I just realized I sent my UCSD secondary last week without the freaking check!!!!!!

grrr...Do I just send the check over to them, do i call them up , email them or anything? or just send it over?

doh!!!

Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 26, 2002
Visit site
Status
just send the check in, i'm sure they won't care.

dpy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2002
California
Visit site
Status
yea, i wouldn't worry about it too much. my friend told me that when he applied he didn't send checks to any of the UCs and still got accepted to ucla. his reasoning: the check you write to is to UC Regents...meaning the school doesn't actually get the money...and therefore the school won't care. but i guess send it in anyways just to be safe

About the Ads

Mr. H

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2001
Status
Have no fears dawg.
Just send it, but make sure to write your amcas ID on the check/.

OP
B

bruinmojo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2001
New York
Status
I'll just send in the check tomorrow morning. Damn I hate filling all these applications :/ . Gonna find the e-mail address too just so i could let them know.

:rolleyes:

none

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
Status
haha...the check may be to the Regents, but believe me, the schools get it. EVERY check you write throughout the UC system is written to the Regents.

BushBaby

Nipplelina
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2002
New York
Status
Attending Physician
I would send the check (with ur amcas ID#, as suggested) with a note attached asking if they can please match up the check to your application.

TechMan

Dreams Stuff are Made of.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
that's funny. i did the same thing today when i sent in my cornell secondary, except i realized it right before the mailman came, so i went out and got the envelope and put the check in.

About the Ads