1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

gohler house?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by EW1779, Mar 7, 2002.

1. EW1779

EW1779 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

hey guys....

i am going to rochester this fall, and i just wanted to know if there are any rochy students out there that live in gohler or know someone who does....i am trying to figure out my living arrangements next year.

thanks!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. edmadison

edmadison 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by EW1779:
    <strong>hey guys....

i am going to rochester this fall, and i just wanted to know if there are any rochy students out there that live in gohler or know someone who does....i am trying to figure out my living arrangements next year.

thanks!!</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you can at all swing it -- buy a house. you can get a reasonably nice place in Rochester, close to the hospital for $75,000. If you get a roommate you will make out like a bandit!!!

I'll send you a private message with my email address if you have more questions.

Ed