Going to Pittsburgh then practice in CA??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shingshing

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am wondering if there is anyone from CA going to Pittsburgh, and then get the California license after graduation. I did some research in the forum and it seems that students have problem finding patients for the license exam in CA. What do u guys think about that?
I have friends in CA, not sure if that would help.

Members don't see this ad.

shingshing said:
Hi, I am wondering if there is anyone from CA going to Pittsburgh, and then get the California license after graduation. I did some research in the forum and it seems that students have problem finding patients for the license exam in CA. What do u guys think about that?
I have friends in CA, not sure if that would help.

Did u do ur 4yrs dmd or 2 yrs advanced standing rom upitt?

Docnids said:
Did u do ur 4yrs dmd or 2 yrs advanced standing rom upitt?
No I am going to enter as a D1. I am choosing the school to attend. If it's hard to pass the exam in CA. I may have to think about going to Pitts or not.

I think you should try look for answer in Dental forum. This is International dental forum and we all are dentists from different parts of the world trying to get into 2-3 years advanced standing program. Good Luck :luck: