Gold Standard Audio USMLE Step 2 Review...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SleepyTime

Midwestern Univ, Phoenix.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do you know about these audio CDs? I see them for sale on eBay for a great deal right now.

I have heard real good things about them. Especially if you spend 15 mins a day driving to your rotations. Seems like a good idea....

Members don't see this ad.

I tried using them while driving to the hospital but nearly fell asleep a couple of times on the highway. It was quite unfortunate for me that they didn't work out because I spent nearly $400 on the CDs. I hope it works out for you!

community

Do you know where I can get my hands on Gold Standard Step 2 CK? The company seems to be temporarily shut down. any ideas would be great. thanks!

The company seems to be shut down. That SCREAMS "a product I want to buy." Thats like hearing your freind bought this great land in florida for dirt cheap pricing, then the next day your friend couldnt reach the realtor. The money was gone and the land was swamp. So you go up and ask your friend if you could get your hands on the same great deal, but since the realtor has fled with his money, you cant get a hold of him, so you go find another guy to sell you ****ty swampland for a "discount price."

GO GET KAPLAN. 9000x better than anything else born, created, or destroyed.

No. I do not work for Kaplan. But I would sleep with Kaplan (the establishment, not the dude) for 0 dollars. Take that all you concrete thinkers!

Members don't see this ad :)
I used Gold Standard USMLE Audio as a med student and found the programs great. They were the only USMLE audio product available at the time, and they are still great.

As for the disappearing realtor analogy - it's a family business with family health issues.

The ApolloAudiobooks.com website says that Gold Standard is "coming soon."

Stark

I used Gold Standard USMLE Audio as a med student and found the programs great. They were the only USMLE audio product available at the time, and they are still great.

As for the disappearing realtor analogy - it's a family business with family health issues.

The ApolloAudiobooks.com website says that Gold Standard is "coming soon."

Stark

That website has said the same thing for over a year. It also strikes me as insanely expensive.

Slowlybutshelly,

The Step 2 Audio program is released and on the website.

Stark

www.ApolloAudiobooks.com - SDN Sponsor

I know that this thread is very old, but I see a recent post regarding a new audio release. I am thinking about it. Is there anyone out there who has tried it out and recommends it? Im thinking about listening to it in the car for my medicine rotation- I have about a 30-45 minute commute each way.

Thanks.

Recently purchased the audio bundle and plan to listen to the series on the way to/from the hospital. Audio/voice sounds good so far. I'll post what I think of it in the future.

Last edited: