1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

Golden Standard revised verbal any good?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Uafl112, 05.19.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. Uafl112

Uafl112 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I remember reading that the makers revised their verbal exams. I am considering buying some because my exam is in 2 weeks. Worth it? how difficult were they?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Uafl112

Uafl112 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    bumps

4. derrick rose

derrick rose 2+ Year Member

Im thinking of investing in them too and would like to know as well. Even if they are not that good:

extra practice > no practice

5. RC4L

RC4L 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I used all the gold standard exams before using the aamcs and I found them to be very helpful. They are not exactly like the aamcs but no prep company materials are. I never understood all the negativity surrounding GS verbal.

derrick rose likes this.
  6. RC4L

RC4L 2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I found them to be equally difficult to the real thing but in a different way. Scores lined up pretty evenly with aamcs

About the ads