Goljan picture files

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Miss Alyssa

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hiya!

Are the Goljan picture files high yield? I'm not talking about the ones in the Rapid Review book, but the files with just pictures and explanations. Are they usual to study for Step 1 or should I not bother?

Lys

Members don't see this ad.

Hiya!

Are the Goljan picture files high yield? I'm not talking about the ones in the Rapid Review book, but the files with just pictures and explanations. Are they usual to study for Step 1 or should I not bother?

Lys

Someone in the 2009 Scores thread mentioned that those pictures were amazing to study from. One of my friends is also using them and loves them (however, he has a really long time to study for the exam). I've glanced at the pictures and they seem great. Check out Webpath also for free pictures/questions.

Someone in the 2009 Scores thread mentioned that those pictures were amazing to study from. One of my friends is also using them and loves them (however, he has a really long time to study for the exam). I've glanced at the pictures and they seem great. Check out Webpath also for free pictures/questions.

Where are GOljan's picture files?

The picture files can be good to look during or after listening to the audio b/c alot of them are the same images he's talking about in there.

The picture files are often along with the audio when obtained...

Members don't see this ad :)
Goljan slides are VERY high yield. In terms of slides/photos, this is the most efficient use of your time. Much greater gain per time than webpath Pathology or Robbins slides.

Hiya!

Lys