Miss Alyssa

10+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2005
Status
Hiya!

Are the Goljan picture files high yield? I'm not talking about the ones in the Rapid Review book, but the files with just pictures and explanations. Are they usual to study for Step 1 or should I not bother?

Lys

DrVanNostran

10+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hiya!

Are the Goljan picture files high yield? I'm not talking about the ones in the Rapid Review book, but the files with just pictures and explanations. Are they usual to study for Step 1 or should I not bother?

Lys

Someone in the 2009 Scores thread mentioned that those pictures were amazing to study from. One of my friends is also using them and loves them (however, he has a really long time to study for the exam). I've glanced at the pictures and they seem great. Check out Webpath also for free pictures/questions.

vicinihil

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Someone in the 2009 Scores thread mentioned that those pictures were amazing to study from. One of my friends is also using them and loves them (however, he has a really long time to study for the exam). I've glanced at the pictures and they seem great. Check out Webpath also for free pictures/questions.
Where are GOljan's picture files?

illixir

One
10+ Year Member
Aug 20, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
The picture files can be good to look during or after listening to the audio b/c alot of them are the same images he's talking about in there.

The picture files are often along with the audio when obtained...

IMGUSMLEStep1

7+ Year Member
Apr 10, 2010
Status
Attending Physician
Goljan slides are VERY high yield. In terms of slides/photos, this is the most efficient use of your time. Much greater gain per time than webpath Pathology or Robbins slides.

Hiya!

Lys