Goljan step 2 lectures and high yield

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

josephf1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one use these lectures for step 2?
Are the high yields he talks about out there on the net somewhere?

Members don't see this ad.

Did I miss where someone asked about these lectures 'for sale'?

Copyrighted or Trademarked Materials

It is illegal to post any content that is copyrighted or trademarked, unless you hold the copyright or trademark. Any material protected by copyright may not be posted in the message boards without the expressed permission of the author or owner of the copyright on that material. This includes reproducing the full text of news stories, articles, etc. It is acceptable to provide a link to copyrighted material, to post brief excerpts, or to paraphrase other works, though we do strongly encourage you to cite the original source whenever possible.

So, if I did know where to find this, according to the TOS, it would be no problem posting a link.

Did I miss where someone asked about these lectures 'for sale'?

The point was, that there are no legal copies of Goljan's audio lectures out there, beyond what he provides for his students at his school. So they are not legally for sale and everything else is therefore a pirated copy and you can not ask for illegally obtained materials on SDN.

So, if I did know where to find this, according to the TOS, it would be no problem posting a link.

This falls under the next section of the TOS; [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Piracy or Unlawful Activities.