Goljan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDpride

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what the difference between following?

goljan 36 p

goljan 44p
goljan 100p

Is goljan general and system notes same as rr?

Members don't see this ad.

So does "bump" mean that the the Goljan General and System notes are what is in RR Pathology?

Are the 36, 44, 100 page notes different?

Sorry. Just confused about all his different resources out there. :confused:. Any help is always appreciated.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've got the RR book. Just wondering if the 36, 44, 100 p stuff is in addition to the stuff that's in the book or if everything that is in those notes is already in the book? Thanks.

they basically a random compilation of information which he thinks is important.

I did it the days before writing (the 100 pager). It is in my opinion high yield but lots of stuff in it were just random. I would recommend doing it though, helped me get a few Q's correct in which info was only found on this HY notes.

a question. i am thrrough systemic pathology. but for general path have only done cell injury, inflammation, fluids, and nutrition. was wondering how much would i be missing out if i didnt do neoplasia, environmental chapter and immunopathology. otherwise i am using FA, UW, kaplan neuroanatomy for my study
thanks

512TA:
i recently finished the immunopathology section from BRS patho and found it so helpful especially for immunology!! so i guess goljan section would be also helpful.
good luck

MDPRIDE:
well i've read through goljan 36 pages, about few pages left to go and found it very interesting!! yes if you have time then go through it!! very nice..
not sure about 100 pages!!

a question. i am thrrough systemic pathology. but for general path have only done cell injury, inflammation, fluids, and nutrition. was wondering how much would i be missing out if i didnt do neoplasia, environmental chapter and immunopathology. otherwise i am using FA, UW, kaplan neuroanatomy for my study
thanks

Neoplasm and Immuno are important for other subjects as well as on their own. Don't skip them. I skipped fluids, 50% of nutrition, and environmental...since they all seemed pretty low yield. I think I'll hit them up on my second pass though