Good cheap hotels near Hopkins and Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JulianCrane

The Power of Intention
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, what are they?? Also, has anyone ever purchased a combined airline ticket/hotel package online? Are you really saving more money? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm driving down to my Cornell interview, but does anyone have any suggestions for a decent hotel about halfway between the Cornell and Columbia area?

It's free at my place (hopkins).

Members don't see this ad :)
hahahahahahahahaha.

Cheap hotel near Cornell.

LMAO.

Its in the friggin uppereast side. Stay with a student.

Originally posted by vixenell
hahahahahahahahaha.

Cheap hotel near Cornell.

LMAO.

Its in the friggin uppereast side. Stay with a student.
yeah, that pretty much sums it up

For Hopkins i am staying at the Sheraton Inner Harbor ( 300 South Charles Street ). I got it with my airfare for about 305$ roundtrip from STL. Considering that the flight only was 235$ i think that the hotel price was very reasonable and the location is just a few miles away from JH.

Good luck!

T

I'm flying out early in the morning on the date of my interview and getting in Baltimore an hour before I need to check in at the admissions office. It should be just fine, considering the airport is only 15 miles from the med school.

Originally posted by JulianCrane
I'm flying out early in the morning on the date of my interview and getting in Baltimore an hour before I need to check in at the admissions office. It should be just fine, considering the airport is only 15 miles from the med school.

It may be 15 miles, but traffic can be horrible getting there, especially considering you will be taking lots of surface streets to get to JHU.

I did the same thing to get to UChicago, and the cab ride can not be as bad as it was there. Oh my, i can't even remember how many people the cabbie nearly killed.

I am willing to host ppl interviewing in NYC. I live near Columbia Med. Manhattan is small so you can pretty mcuh get anywhere easily by taxi or subway. PM me.

b