Good luck and advice from "those who have been there"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

N-toxicologist

the accidental tourist
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A year ago, I was right where you guys are tonight.

Get some rest. Seriously. Wake up early and do one or two (easy) passage(s) in your best subject(s). (Mine was a bio neuro passage, and a verbal ) Take your time in the morning. No rushing.

Eat breakfast; not too much coffee (and I would suggest NOT spiking your coffee with Baileys--*don't ask* ) :D

Snack often. Eat a light lunch.

Go in with an open mind; with this, you'll find that you have all the tools you need in that noggin of yours, and you'll be able to recall the info that you need.

Most of all, trust yourself. You're going to do just fine. You've prepared tremendously, and it's show time. Show 'em what you got. ;)

Sorry this is a little late; hope you guys see it. :oops:

and of course,

Good Luck!

:luck: :) :luck: :) :luck: :) :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks a bunch! I'm signing out for the night - THE MCAT WILL BE MINE! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D :smuggrin:

they all better be in bed now!!!!!

but good luck anyway in case anyone is crazy enough or suffering from jitters. :luck:

UNTlabrat said:
A year ago, I was right where you guys are tonight.

Get some rest. Seriously. Wake up early and do one or two (easy) passage(s) in your best subject(s). (Mine was a bio neuro passage, and a verbal ) Take your time in the morning. No rushing.

Eat breakfast; not too much coffee (and I would suggest NOT spiking your coffee with Baileys--*don't ask* ) :D

Snack often. Eat a light lunch.

Go in with an open mind; with this, you'll find that you have all the tools you need in that noggin of yours, and you'll be able to recall the info that you need.

Most of all, trust yourself. You're going to do just fine. You've prepared tremendously, and it's show time. Show 'em what you got. ;)

Sorry this is a little late; hope you guys see it. :oops:

and of course,

Good Luck!

:luck: :) :luck: :) :luck: :) :thumbup:
That was a pretty nice thing to do. Hope everyone does well today.

csh

Members don't see this ad :)
SanDiegoSOD said:
Thanks a bunch! I'm signing out for the night - THE MCAT WILL BE MINE! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D :smuggrin:
hey good luck to you!! i'm rooting for you; you'll be just fine...just don't eat your avatar for lunch! :D

Wow...I have not been on this forum since a few weeks after the August MCAT. I remember slightly freaking out and got answers and reassurance (many times from Psycho Doc, thanks btw)...But in the end, it does all work out...

Everyone should be in bed by now but if you're taking the MCAT tomorrow and reading this, GET SOME SLEEP!

And remember, if you absolutely don't know..Choose C...that's my theory :)