Good luck for tomorrow's non-trad MCATers!!!

Started by JimmyG
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JimmyG

Really a gal
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I woke up this morning feeling like I could vomit any minute. After a day of relaxation and friends, I feel much better. However, I wish all of you luck tomorrow that are joining me in this MCAT madness!!

Best Wishes!!!!

:luck: :luck: :luck:
 
Went and had a beer for my boss's birthday...he wished me good luck and that was nice...came home and started to review some stuff I don't know well...and it freaked me out...I'm quitting now...

Just trying to remember what all I need to get together.

good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am aware my good luck wish is a little late, but please first accept my retro good luck wish, then a forward good luck wish on score release day!