1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Good luck

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by HumidifiedMoistureExchange, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Direct Laryngoscopy

Direct Laryngoscopy Account on Hold
    15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Just wanna wish everyone well (including myself) on Saturday. Take it easy tonight. Do nothing tomorow and rock that b*tch to sleep on Saturday

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. poof0078

poof0078 Junior Member

dpoke, you rock and we all will on this test. We have studied for months and we know our stuff, so lets just go out there tomorrow and do it!! Just think tomorrow night, this will all be over!!! I am going to party and I hope you all will too!! GOOD LUCK!!!!! :luck:

4. maishaldan

maishaldan 80's Whore
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hey all,

Wish you the best. One tip: Don't get greedy On test day, I cut one minute off gridding and only had 4 min vs. 5 min. Result: By the time the proctor called "pencils down" I had left 5 blank, and yes, all discreets that I answered on the booklet. PS: 8 :mad: That said, if you have a bad section, brush it off, and fire away... VR: 11.

For today I suggest some funny, feel-good movies. There's: The Goonies, Top Gun, Better of Dead, etc....but 'yall are probably too young for an '80's child like me.

May the force be with you.