Good luck

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Direct Laryngoscopy

Account on Hold
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanna wish everyone well (including myself) on Saturday. Take it easy tonight. Do nothing tomorow and rock that b*tch to sleep on Saturday

Members don't see this ad.

dpoke1 said:
Just wanna wish everyone well (including myself) on Saturday. Take it easy tonight. Do nothing tomorow and rock that b*tch to sleep on Saturday

dpoke, you rock and we all will on this test. We have studied for months and we know our stuff, so lets just go out there tomorrow and do it!! Just think tomorrow night, this will all be over!!! I am going to party and I hope you all will too!! GOOD LUCK!!!!! :luck:

Hey all,

Wish you the best. One tip: Don't get greedy On test day, I cut one minute off gridding and only had 4 min vs. 5 min. Result: By the time the proctor called "pencils down" I had left 5 blank, and yes, all discreets that I answered on the booklet. PS: 8 :mad: That said, if you have a bad section, brush it off, and fire away... VR: 11.

For today I suggest some funny, feel-good movies. There's: The Goonies, Top Gun, Better of Dead, etc....but 'yall are probably too young for an '80's child like me.

May the force be with you.