-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Good Luck!!
Started by EyeBaller
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Good luck guys !!
And remember: Every single person walks out thinking they failed... you'll do fine 😀
And remember: Every single person walks out thinking they failed... you'll do fine 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😀

Deturgesence= decrease in swelling; usually refers to water content in the cornea
None of my class knew what the hell this word was. The answer to the question was ENDOTHELIUM. Referring to: What layer of the cornea maintains the deturgesence of the cornea?
None of my class knew what the hell this word was. The answer to the question was ENDOTHELIUM. Referring to: What layer of the cornea maintains the deturgesence of the cornea?
Thanks! 😀
Also in a state of panic here, but very much looking forward to Wednesday afternoon! Then I can relax until approx. September 22. ^^;;
I keep hearing it's a very humbling exam, everyone thinks they failed, etc. But then I talk to a person who's like, "Oh, I thought I knew most of them." Heh. But it's comforting knowing that's the exception, not the rule (is it bad for me to think that??).
Anyway, let me return the well-wishes! Good luck!
And thanks for the tip, rpames. 🙂
Also in a state of panic here, but very much looking forward to Wednesday afternoon! Then I can relax until approx. September 22. ^^;;
I keep hearing it's a very humbling exam, everyone thinks they failed, etc. But then I talk to a person who's like, "Oh, I thought I knew most of them." Heh. But it's comforting knowing that's the exception, not the rule (is it bad for me to think that??).
Anyway, let me return the well-wishes! Good luck!
And thanks for the tip, rpames. 🙂
rpames said:Deturgesence= decrease in swelling; usually refers to water content in the cornea
None of my class knew what the hell this word was. The answer to the question was ENDOTHELIUM. Referring to: What layer of the cornea maintains the deturgesence of the cornea?
Nice tip!! I don't think I would have got that one either... coming up to the 12 hours mark.. not that I'm counting... I just want it to be over. The worst part is that it's over 2 days.. just give me all 435 questions right now and then let me hit up a bar a few hours later!
So true! Just remember that if you don't know the answer to a question you should go with your intuition -- you all know a lot more than you think you do.cpw said:And remember: Every single person walks out thinking they failed... you'll do fine 😀
Good luck!!! 😀
rpames said:Deturgesence= decrease in swelling; usually refers to water content in the cornea
None of my class knew what the hell this word was. The answer to the question was ENDOTHELIUM. Referring to: What layer of the cornea maintains the deturgesence of the cornea?
Hey that came in handy today! WTG rpames! 🙂
4Eyes said:Hey that came in handy today! WTG rpames! 🙂
I am here to serve.
4Eyes said:Hey that came in handy today! WTG rpames! 🙂
I second that! At least I know I got 1 right on the 2nd session...
1 more to go... wooohoo!!!!!
I'm glad I knew what that meant - I just read this 🙂 haha
I've heard that you finish the first part and think...not so bad...then the second part...hmmm, that wasn't as great...and then the last day you think - OH MY GOSH!!! I just failed!!!
Sigh - not looking forward to the last 🙂
I've heard that you finish the first part and think...not so bad...then the second part...hmmm, that wasn't as great...and then the last day you think - OH MY GOSH!!! I just failed!!!
Sigh - not looking forward to the last 🙂
sco1styear said:I'm glad I knew what that meant - I just read this 🙂 haha
I've heard that you finish the first part and think...not so bad...then the second part...hmmm, that wasn't as great...and then the last day you think - OH MY GOSH!!! I just failed!!!
Sigh - not looking forward to the last 🙂
*EXACTLY* how it went for me so far... I'm scared!! 😱
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For my year it was the second section that was horrific...
Congrats on being done y'all !!!
Congrats on being done y'all !!!

cpw said:For my year it was the second section that was horrific...
Congrats on being done y'all !!!![]()
really? every section was horrific for me!
hope guessing saves the day! ack! 😀 hehecpw said:For my year it was the second section that was horrific...
Congrats on being done y'all !!!![]()
I can't remember what section was the worst...it was all a blur when I took it!
The second section was the worst for me, too.cpw said:For my year it was the second section that was horrific...
Congrats on being done y'all !!!![]()
But you guys are done!!! Yay!!!
