Good Luck!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EyeBaller

SUNY-O Class of 2008
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a quick good luck to all the Class of 2008s taking the NBEO Part 1 this week! (myself included!)

It'll all be over in a few days!! :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Yay I can't wait!!!!!

getting pretty nervous though.... a lot of last minute cramming going on.

Good luck guys !! :luck:

And remember: Every single person walks out thinking they failed... you'll do fine :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Deturgesence= decrease in swelling; usually refers to water content in the cornea

None of my class knew what the hell this word was. The answer to the question was ENDOTHELIUM. Referring to: What layer of the cornea maintains the deturgesence of the cornea?

Thanks! :D

Also in a state of panic here, but very much looking forward to Wednesday afternoon! Then I can relax until approx. September 22. ^^;;

I keep hearing it's a very humbling exam, everyone thinks they failed, etc. But then I talk to a person who's like, "Oh, I thought I knew most of them." Heh. But it's comforting knowing that's the exception, not the rule (is it bad for me to think that??).

Anyway, let me return the well-wishes! Good luck! :luck:

And thanks for the tip, rpames. :)

rpames said:
Deturgesence= decrease in swelling; usually refers to water content in the cornea

None of my class knew what the hell this word was. The answer to the question was ENDOTHELIUM. Referring to: What layer of the cornea maintains the deturgesence of the cornea?

Nice tip!! I don't think I would have got that one either... coming up to the 12 hours mark.. not that I'm counting... I just want it to be over. The worst part is that it's over 2 days.. just give me all 435 questions right now and then let me hit up a bar a few hours later!

cpw said:
And remember: Every single person walks out thinking they failed... you'll do fine :D
So true! Just remember that if you don't know the answer to a question you should go with your intuition -- you all know a lot more than you think you do.

Good luck!!! :D

rpames said:

Hey that came in handy today! WTG rpames! :)

4Eyes said:

I am here to serve.

4Eyes said:

I second that! At least I know I got 1 right on the 2nd session...

1 more to go... wooohoo!!!!!

I'm glad I knew what that meant - I just read this :) haha
I've heard that you finish the first part and think...not so bad...then the second part...hmmm, that wasn't as great...and then the last day you think - OH MY GOSH!!! I just failed!!!

Sigh - not looking forward to the last :)

sco1styear said:
I'm glad I knew what that meant - I just read this :) haha
I've heard that you finish the first part and think...not so bad...then the second part...hmmm, that wasn't as great...and then the last day you think - OH MY GOSH!!! I just failed!!!

Sigh - not looking forward to the last :)

*EXACTLY* how it went for me so far... I'm scared!! :eek:

I've heard the three sections seem to switch as far as which one is relatively okay, which one is terrible, etc. So maybe the relatively okay one is tomorrow.

Let me dream :p ;)

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Boards are over!!!!!!!!
Party time!!! =)

For my year it was the second section that was horrific...

Congrats on being done y'all !!! :hardy:

cpw said:

really? every section was horrific for me! :scared: hope guessing saves the day! ack! :D hehe

cpw said:

I can't remember what section was the worst...it was all a blur when I took it!

cpw said:

The second section was the worst for me, too.

But you guys are done!!! Yay!!! :clap: