Good major beside Bio/Chem

Started by caseys
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

caseys

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I plan on doing my Pre-req for two years and apply to a school however if I don't get in I would like to obviously continue my education. I prefer to have something like a Business Admin major or something I could finish in another 2 or 2.5 years beside a bio or bio-chem....Thank you.
 
Anything biology related? Or just straight bioscience?

Clinical Nutrition is a good major, it's kinda a bio/chem mix. This is different than "nutrition," these courses are approved for a dietetic internship, which will then allow you to test to be a Registered Dietitian. This shows you are interested in a healthcare type job.