good mcat prac. exam for diagnostic purposes???? ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darzi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know what exam is a good one to take for diagnostic purposes???? ...i know kaplan comes with one...i'm not sure EK does....

Thanks a bunch!

Brian

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know what exam is a good one to take for diagnostic purposes???? ...i know kaplan comes with one...i'm not sure EK does....

Thanks a bunch!

Brian

https://services.aamc.org/Publicati...ion=Product.displayForm&prd_id=179&prv_id=214

That's the best free practice exam you can take (straight from the publishers of the actually MCAT). Some people say it's harder [then the actual test], but I think more people say it's easier. AAMC, the publishers, say it's the same difficulty as the real thing.

Search this forum for "mcat 3r" without quotes for more information.

What if I wanted to buy a more accurate aamc one. Which should I use?

from what i've read nothing out there compares to this last test. I took the may 11 mcat and it was hard verbal very long, lots of calculations in ps, and a wide range of bio. The practice from kaplan wasn't close. I finished verbal with 8 min average on all practice tests, and finished with 1 min 30 sec on verbal. It was tough, just suck it up study and take test. Remember the score is scaled so the practice tests aren't that accurate.