Is the blueprint mcat diagnostic deflated?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HuckleberryEven

Reaction score
Took the diagnostic yesterday without any prep and got a 509 (125,128,128,128) which is way better than I thought i did. I"m curious as to whether it's inflated or deflated in difficulty compared to the AAMC Fls.

Members don't see this ad.

Any 3rd party FL is going to be typically more difficult than the AAMC Fls. So your AAMC Fl scores should be higher than this diagnostic. I do know that some people have found that the real deal can be a little more difficult than the FLs. Congrats on a great diagnostic, especially CARS!
Also check out this thread: NEXT STEP Full Lengths Scale Inflation

Any 3rd party FL is going to be typically more difficult than the AAMC Fls. So your AAMC Fl scores should be higher than this diagnostic. I do know that some people have found that the real deal can be a little more difficult than the FLs. Congrats on a great diagnostic, especially CARS!
Also check out this thread: NEXT STEP Full Lengths Scale Inflation
CARS was my easiest section honestly but I think thats because of the **** ton of public policy classes I've had to take. Hopefully with some actual studying and not willfull guessing my scores will go up significantly.

Reactions: 1 user