good micro flashcards?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hammertime

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought any of the pre-made micro flashcards? Specifically I was curious about Bug Cards because I've heard good things but as I've only seen them in stores wrapped in plastic, I have no idea what they actually look like. What about the BRS micro cards or the Lippincott MicroCards (the ones that look like PharmCards) or any of the other kinds? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

hammertime,

the lippincott microcards were awesome! on the front they give you a little vignette and a picture/structure of bug
then on the back, what it does, symptoms, treatment and extras. They were really good for reviewing. I ended up writing extra facts from Lange's micro and immuno review book and micro made rediculously simple so in the end, I only needed the very portable cards! very good buy.

Also, lippincott's pharm and path cards are also great. I've also written extra facts on them so I only have to use the cards. very nice.

Good luck!

i second the recommendation. i used primarily, lippincott: microcards and lange: micro/immuno review.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the replies! Anyone else used or at least seen what's on the other types of micro cards (BugCards, the BRS cards, others)?

my friend got the BRS ones....he said they sux...he ended up buying the lippincott's...its more than enough