MD & DO Micro on step 1?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

taeyeonlover

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have already went through all of sketchy but I feel like I don't have a deep understanding of things and keep missing questions on uworld and nbmes here and there. What are some ways to gain a better knowledge of micro? I just started doing pepper deck.
 
My students swear by this

As they should. Having an illustration in mind for every high yield virus is game changing.

The way I see it is that the goal is to make all medical terms/concepts mean something. When you have something that already associates them with already familiar concepts, it’s really a huge help.