Good NICU experience in residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CstatePride

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I'm a 4th year med student just starting a NICU rotation now. I'm really interested in NICU and was wondering which residents from certain programs were very happy with their NICU rotation during residency in terms of good teaching, hands-on-experience and a strong team feeling.

Eras apps are due soon, applying mostly northeast. Just curious if anyone felt strongly about their experiences.
Thanks
 
Did mine at Louisville and LOVED it! Teaching was excellent, got to run to deliveries, lots of good pathology, I got to do procedures as a med student (lines, circs, etc etc).