1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Good omen?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by Wahooali, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Wahooali

Wahooali The Real Sydney Bristow
    7+ Year Member

So I open up my mailbox today to find a large envelope with the words "Urgent" on it. I open it up to find out that the location the MCAT is being given at has been changed from one building on campus to another. What building was it changed to you may ask? It is now being given in our Chemistry Auditorium. My home away from home. Nah, who am I kidding, I was a Chem major, it was my home. The place where I spent most of my undergraduate career as well as received my diploma. This could either be a very good omen, or a very sick joke (let's hope for the former shall we). At least I know where every bathroom in the building is. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. kiahs

kiahs Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

totally! That's great I'm taking mine in a building like that too. I hope we both rock! Good luck

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. liverotcod

liverotcod Lieutenant Crunch
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Whereas my test site is in the business building... Business is the career I'm trying to get *out* of! So what kind of omen is that?

Furthermore the university is having a big grand opening celebration for a new building, so it'll be a madhouse on campus. Also, the room has those yucky McDonald's style chairs that swivel out from under the table on heavy metal pivots. All I can hope is, "whatever doesn't kill us makes us better MCATers." :(