Good omen?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wahooali

The Real Sydney Bristow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I open up my mailbox today to find a large envelope with the words "Urgent" on it. I open it up to find out that the location the MCAT is being given at has been changed from one building on campus to another. What building was it changed to you may ask? It is now being given in our Chemistry Auditorium. My home away from home. Nah, who am I kidding, I was a Chem major, it was my home. The place where I spent most of my undergraduate career as well as received my diploma. This could either be a very good omen, or a very sick joke (let's hope for the former shall we). At least I know where every bathroom in the building is. :)

Members don't see this ad.

totally! That's great I'm taking mine in a building like that too. I hope we both rock! Good luck

Whereas my test site is in the business building... Business is the career I'm trying to get *out* of! So what kind of omen is that?

Furthermore the university is having a big grand opening celebration for a new building, so it'll be a madhouse on campus. Also, the room has those yucky McDonald's style chairs that swivel out from under the table on heavy metal pivots. All I can hope is, "whatever doesn't kill us makes us better MCATers." :(