Good place to live in Cincinnati?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by Eddiebliss, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Eddiebliss

Eddiebliss Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi, can any UC students recommend some good places to live in Cincinnati? I'm coming from Cleveland, so I have no idea about the neighborhoods, which areas are safe, etc. Any help would be great! Thanks

2. monique

monique Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey Eddie,

I am currently an undergrad at UC and will be attending medical school there next year. Anyway, the majority of UC students live in Clifton. Clifton has good sides and bad sides; Clifton Gaslight is good (and expensive), Corryville is not so good, Clifton Heights is decent.

There are also a couple of neighborhoods near campus that some students may stay in; Avondale, which is very close to the hospitals, is not a very good neighborhood; Hyde Park is lovely but, surprise surprise, also expensive.

Those are just a few ideas for you. You're welcome to email me if you have any more questions.

I guess I'll see you next year.

3. leorl

Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    monique, I don't know if I asked you this before, but I think I know you. Were you in CJS as a kid?

4. monique

monique Member
    7+ Year Member

leorl,

i don't know what CJS stands for, so i don't think i know you. i'm originally from springfield, oh.