Good place to start for anatomy

Started by dpta1998
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dpta1998

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

^^probably an already well known website, but ive been learning IONA for the muslces before classes start at the end of july and this is really great place to start
 
Honestly, now that I'm in school I wish I hadn't taken people's advice to "relax" before classes start. I wish I looked over some stuff that I knew I didn't know well cause gross anatomy is a beast! Especially when you've got 5-6 other courses! Those IONA would have been something simple to cover if I had begun early on! My 2 cents.
 
I’ve learned and forgotten anatomy about 8 times now lol.

Brushing up on it for the millionth time before rotations start in a few weeks (3rd year DPT)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nah, we use it tons. Just Easy to forget the bits you don’t keep using.
Nice part is it’s really easy to relearn at this point 😉