Mar 24, 2010
Status
What are some good questions to ask during a hospital interview for a pharmacist position that will help me get seperated from the rest of the pack? I have my first ever interview coming up!:scared:

p-rog

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 27, 2006
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
What are some good questions to ask during a hospital interview for a pharmacist position that will help me get seperated from the rest of the pack? I have my first ever interview coming up!:scared:
"So overall, on a scale of 1-10, how hot is the nursing staff?"

Works everytime, trust me.

xiphoid2010

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2007
Texas
Status
Pharmacist
Ignore those other people having fun at your expense.

Ask things that show your interest and dedication to the job/profession. E.g what does this hospital offer in term of additional clinical training? How do they do to promote career growth? How do they evaluate and enhance performance?

And it's also good to show that you want to fit in, e.g what kind of social events does the department do during and after work?

Mar 24, 2010
Status
Ignore those other people having fun at your expense.

Ask things that show your interest and dedication to the job/profession. E.g what does this hospital offer in term of additional clinical training? How do they do to promote career growth? How do they evaluate and enhance performance?

And it's also good to show that you want to fit in, e.g what kind of social events does the department do during and after work?
I like this. Thanks.