waterski232002

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2004
Chicago
Status
Attending Physician
Anyone have any suggestions for good radiology websites to look up as a reference on reading plain films. One that has good resolution x-rays where you can actually see the pathology and has normal x-rays to compare them to?

StudentDoc327

10+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2004
Status
waterski232002 said:
Anyone have any suggestions for good radiology websites to look up as a reference on reading plain films. One that has good resolution x-rays where you can actually see the pathology and has normal x-rays to compare them to?

I remember a thread about good radiology sites for students a while back... I bookmarked this site but havent gotten a chance to really use. It was recommended heavily though.

http://www.empacs.org/enter/index.html

positiveaob

10+ Year Member
May 30, 2006
Status
Resident [Any Field]
waterski232002 said:
http://www.medicalstudent.com/ scroll down to the radiology links and there are a bunch of tutorials, etc. Lots of other good resources on this website also.

About the Ads

JackBauERfan

CTU Field Agent
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2002
Florida
www.myspace.com
Status
Attending Physician
hmm for normal ones I like to go to www.netanatomy.com

the radiographic anatomy is where I go, but the cross sectional is ok just to buff up on anatomy.

it breaks it down into CT/MRIs/Xrays and also gives a good pictorial/quiz stuff, where you just scroll over and it tells you what it is.

for abnormal I think I just look for random images on uptodate or google image search.

Hard24Get

The black sleepymed
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2006
In my skin, when I jump out you jump in!
Status
Resident [Any Field]
waterski232002 said:

This thread has so many useful sites it should be linked to in one of the stickies. :cool:

boilerbeast

suPURDUEper
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2004
Indiana
Status
www.auntminnie.com

go to the "education" tab, then you can see some awesome cases, with quizzes/explanations of the imaging.

About the Ads