Technology Good sources for digital health news?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bullseye20

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Does anyone know any good sources for keeping up with digital health/telemedicine news? There's so much cool stuff happening in that space lately, and I want to stay informed about the kinds of things that will impact physicians' work.

Looking for any useful websites or weekly newsletters I can sign up for to get this kind of news, like these guys:

Would appreciate any leads. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hallooo bullseye20, i regulary check out Google+ because the feed page looks good and i signed for some medical-related news sources. Best so far is : Neuroscience news. Other than that, i depends on Flipboard because they made a page full of selection if you choose meds news, download it and check it out.
Usually, local news in our country have page specialize in health news.

Awesome, thanks for the tip MedThor! I'll be sure to check those out. Happy to look at any other good recommendations people might have too :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome, thanks for the tip MedThor! I'll be sure to check those out. Happy to look at any other good recommendations people might have too :)
It's a pleasure. -xoxo

Hey all,

Does anyone know any good sources for keeping up with digital health/telemedicine news? There's so much cool stuff happening in that space lately, and I want to stay informed about the kinds of things that will impact physicians' work.

Looking for any useful websites or weekly newsletters I can sign up for to get this kind of news, like these guys:

Would appreciate any leads. Thanks!
i put out a newsletter thats geared towards medical professionals, product hunt is very good also!