Good sources for digital health news?

Discussion in 'Tech: Medical Apps, iOS, Android, medical devices' started by bullseye20, Jul 21, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. bullseye20

bullseye20

Jun 22, 2017
    Hey all,

Does anyone know any good sources for keeping up with digital health/telemedicine news? There's so much cool stuff happening in that space lately, and I want to stay informed about the kinds of things that will impact physicians' work.

Looking for any useful websites or weekly newsletters I can sign up for to get this kind of news, like these guys:

Would appreciate any leads. Thanks!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. MedThor

MedThor

Jul 24, 2017
    Hallooo bullseye20, i regulary check out Google+ because the feed page looks good and i signed for some medical-related news sources. Best so far is : Neuroscience news. Other than that, i depends on Flipboard because they made a page full of selection if you choose meds news, download it and check it out.
    Usually, local news in our country have page specialize in health news.

4. bullseye20

bullseye20

Jun 22, 2017
    Awesome, thanks for the tip MedThor! I'll be sure to check those out. Happy to look at any other good recommendations people might have too :)

5. MedThor

MedThor

Jul 24, 2017
    It's a pleasure. -xoxo