Good Websites Anes

Started by Jefe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jefe

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What are some good websites for anesthesia that I can browse and read so that I am uptodate on topics that may be interesting to bring up on interviews? Any of them free to subscribe to? 🙄
 
Also

ASA Resident Component
http://www.asahq.org/asarc/index.html

Association of Anesthesiology Program Directors and the Society of Academic Anesthesiology Chairs
http://www.aapd-saac.org/

http://www.ascca.org/
American Society of Critical Care Anesthesiologists (ASCCA)

Anesthesia History Association (AHA)
http://www.anes.uab.edu/anesthesia_history_association.htm

I got most of these from the ASA main website. Postem if you gotem people.

ps:
www.dumbstudentdoctorforumsposters.net
mailto:[email protected]