Technology Google Mail (gmail)

Started by smc927
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smc927

El Flaquito
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been using Google's free 1 gig email called Gmail. It is free, but right now you can only get an account is a current user refers you (my sister referred me). Once you use it a while you get to invite other people. Well, I have invited quite a few and still have a few invites left so I thought I'd post here. If anybody wants a Gmail account and would really use it let me know and I'll send you an invitation while I have a few left. Just pm me.