got 37 on MCAT but used extended time...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
LMAO

Yeah, lemme tell you, you're so old you've forgotten what you made on the SAT right?

You've been so busy, for so long, that you've forgotten what you made on your SAT? What are you 75 years old?
Haha, I can still remember what I got on the SAT but the SAT II's, the ACT or my High School GPA I'd have to look up. (and I'm just a senior in college) I'm just saying that it isn't unreasonable to not remember scores that don't matter anymore. (but scores that still matter obviously will not be easily forgotten, ie I would not forget my MCAT score)

Members don't see this ad.

Haha, I can still remember what I got on the SAT but the SAT II's, the ACT or my High School GPA I'd have to look up. (and I'm just a senior in college) I'm just saying that it isn't unreasonable to not remember scores that don't matter anymore. (but scores that still matter obviously will not be easily forgotten, ie I would not forget my MCAT score)

Yeah. Some folks will not forget their MCAT score even if they really want to..:laugh:

at a higher level, like 30+ people, getting more time on the MCAT won't help anyways. i feel MCAT gives us enough time already, adding more time won't help, except for the essays.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's a good question. They have to cut you off from that extra time stuff eventually I'm assuming. You can't be in an OR whining that your patient can't die yet because you have a learning disability and need some extra time to figure things out.
:bullcrap:

I have a very close friend in pharmacy school that gets ADA allocations. He doesn't need an extra thirty minutes in his internship to help decide a route of care. Wide, uninformed, and blanket statements are not the way to discuss this. You're example is horrible.

at a higher level, like 30+ people, getting more time on the MCAT won't help anyways. i feel MCAT gives us enough time already, adding more time won't help, except for the essays.

only place it would have significantly helped me was VR, my section was MUCH longer than any practice test I had taken. =P

Well, any sort of major undertaking such as the MCAT or the SAT, I fail to see how someone could forget their score. I'm talking like, for the rest of their life.

I know my mother still remembers her SAT score, her college GPA, etc., and she's been in academia her entire life.

I don't even know what the SAT II is, or the ACT for that matter.

But after going to high school, taking the SAT, doing my extended enlistment in the Marine Corps, and now graduating college, I still remember all of my major scores, and I highly doubt I'll forget them for the rest of my life.

Especially a 37 on the MCAT.

That's quite a high number, and not something I'd ever forget.

it's true, sometimes I wonder if he is truly a resident

Not only am I a resident, I know the city in which you live (La Jolla) very well, having lived there for four years myself!

Hahaha. I think he's doing a lab year.

However, his ability to be everywhere is uncanny.

No doubt he will pop in to clear things up in 3... 2...

Yup, doing research in the lab now! But that all ends in a couple days.

The fact that he:

a) remembered he had a different score and
b) had enough time to go look for it

must mean he's one hell of a resident at doing the impossible (make time where it doesn't exist and remember **** people don't care about).

IMPRESSIVE!

What can I say? I have a good memory and love numbers. (I was an engineering major and physics TA all throughout college.)