Got 91%

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anudoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
GAve part 1 on july 23rd. happy to see a good score 91% after so much of hard work. Thanks to sdn for helping to solve doubts

Members don't see this ad.

GAve part 1 on july 23rd. happy to see a good score 91% after so much of hard work. Thanks to sdn for helping to solve doubts
heyyy congrats. nice scores.
well can you tell me what all you studied, which books you refered.
did you read the usmle books or you think kapalan lacture notes is enough???for how many months you prepared????

Congrats!!!:thumbup: this is a real gud score.Well i did like to know if u followed any ques banks or any online tests in particular which u think was gud enuf for the real exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations for such a gr8 score... wow its amazin.. can u juz share wat all did u refer and for how long have u been preparing for.. ? how many hours and what references did u use other than decks?

hi anudoc...congratulations.... even i got 91.... so what is gpa and toefl score...a nd where are u applying????

heyyy congrats. nice scores.
well can you tell me what all you studied, which books you refered.
did you read the usmle books or you think kapalan lacture notes is enough???for how many months you prepared????

I studied Kaplan review material,
dental decks,
usmle first aid,
nbde first aid : although it has mistakes, anatomy part is good in that.
wheelers dental anatomy , physiology and occlusion.
question papers.
I refered usmle book for immunology.
i have prepared for 7 months.

congratulations for such a gr8 score... wow its amazin.. can u juz share wat all did u refer and for how long have u been preparing for.. ? how many hours and what references did u use other than decks?

i was preparing from past seven months. Since i was doing my masters i had to concentrate on both.i spent 6 hours a day. but in the last few months, i was sitting with books for 12 to 14 hours.
i used wikipedia for reference, some basic text books like the once i studied in first and second year of bds.

I studied Kaplan review material,
dental decks,
usmle first aid,
nbde first aid : although it has mistakes, anatomy part is good in that.
wheelers dental anatomy , physiology and occlusion.
question papers.
I refered usmle book for immunology.
i have prepared for 7 months.
thanku so much i realy appriciat for your help.

Hi fefzie,
I suggest to do both released and unreleased. first do released and then unreleased. it would be even better to do unreleased as part of combined study.
hi can you tell me from where did you read tmj stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.