Just got a NBDE2 result....fail:(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental200000

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I got a NBDE2 result. Unfortunately I failed....Result was 73% I am so gloomy..
I reapplied the test and paid $400 to ADA.
But they said "Your application will not be approved until you are eligible to retake the exam. Once you are eligible to retake the exam, you will receive your eligibility letter telling you when to contact Prometric to schedule your exam."
I took the test Jan 4-5,2013 and can retake April 6-7,2013 techanically because ADA said we can take test 90 days later after the first test.
My question is when can I schedule the 2nd test...Can I log in prometric center to schedule after 3 months? I'm so confusing. Our graduation is April so I am very nervous about the exam time point. If I can schedule the test after 3 month, it's almost impossible to schedule the exam on April 6,2013.....because usually we need to wait for a while to schedule the test. I guess it takes one week at least.
I am so confusing and very terrified :(
Could you help me?

Members don't see this ad.

Yesterday I got a NBDE2 result. Unfortunately I failed....Result was 73% I am so gloomy..
I reapplied the test and paid $400 to ADA.
But they said "Your application will not be approved until you are eligible to retake the exam. Once you are eligible to retake the exam, you will receive your eligibility letter telling you when to contact Prometric to schedule your exam."
I took the test Jan 4-5,2013 and can retake April 6-7,2013 techanically because ADA said we can take test 90 days later after the first test.
My question is when can I schedule the 2nd test...Can I log in prometric center to schedule after 3 months? I'm so confusing. Our graduation is April so I am very nervous about the exam time point. If I can schedule the test after 3 month, it's almost impossible to schedule the exam on April 6,2013.....because usually we need to wait for a while to schedule the test. I guess it takes one week at least.
I am so confusing and very terrified :(
Could you help me?

Hey dental200000, how was ur xam ? What was ur expectations ? Was it tough for u ...I went with same :( ..that's why askg u :(

It was tough to me especially on 2nd day. I didn't use the decks, just used mosby.
Some friends told me exam was easy so I trusted them....
I am very frustrated now...

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys I only did mosby and boards matery app and gto score of 374 with a 74%... did you guys pass when you did the decks?