got an e-mail from BU's alternate list today?

Started by Tigerlili
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tigerlili

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone else get an e-mail from BU's alternate list today, entitled "on behalf of Dr. Shaw" ??
 
Tigerlili said:
Did anyone else get an e-mail from BU's alternate list today, entitled "on behalf of Dr. Shaw" ??


Yes i recieved that email too. It is really weird, because I am sure that people are telling them that they are interested in attending BUSDM, but they continue to send out emails asking everyone if they are still interested in the program. I know a few people that have gotten off the waitlist, so my guess is to sit tight till the 31st.
 
I was on the waiting list and got accepted on the 3rd(july). I requested for deferral so if they let me defer my acceptance, there will be another spot opening. good luck