• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

Tigerlili

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Did anyone else get an e-mail from BU's alternate list today, entitled "on behalf of Dr. Shaw" ??

Say_Cheese

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 11, 2004
Status (Visible)
Tigerlili said:
Did anyone else get an e-mail from BU's alternate list today, entitled "on behalf of Dr. Shaw" ??

Yes i recieved that email too. It is really weird, because I am sure that people are telling them that they are interested in attending BUSDM, but they continue to send out emails asking everyone if they are still interested in the program. I know a few people that have gotten off the waitlist, so my guess is to sit tight till the 31st.

stv2826

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 2, 2005
Status (Visible)
I was on the waiting list and got accepted on the 3rd(july). I requested for deferral so if they let me defer my acceptance, there will be another spot opening. good luck

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.