Got kids/want kids? When?

Started by neskalee
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So where in Fl. you from originally? I was from an hour south of Tampa and lived in tampa for like 7 years before I left.

I always light up when someone tells me they are from my home state

Hollywood Florida, born and raised! I left to go to college and really haven't returned. Last time I was down I was horrified of what became of my home town so it pains me to think of it. Gradually my entire family is moving up to Georgia it seems.
 
No kids yet. Don't want any kids anytime soon. As far as whether or not I will when I get older, well I'm not quite there yet...I think I would have to say nothing until after I finish my first year internship/residency