GPA calculations for Ole Miss?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ji the Captain

The Unbreakable
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im planning to apply next cycle. I called the adcoms and they told me that when calculating ur GPA, they ONLY use your pre req classes and they DO NOT use non pre req classes to calculate your GPA.

Can anyone confirm this please? I know its true if the adcoms say it is but has anyone else applied here because of this? my overall GPA is 2.6. however my pre req GPA is a 3.3 this is why im asking:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, Im planning to apply next cycle. I called the adcoms and they told me that when calculating ur GPA, they ONLY use your pre req classes and they DO NOT use non pre req classes to calculate your GPA.

Can anyone confirm this please? I know its true if the adcoms say it is but has anyone else applied here because of this? my overall GPA is 2.6. however my pre req GPA is a 3.3 this is why im asking:cool:

Yes, they only use your pre rep GPA for admission; therefore, you should be fine.