GPA Calculator/planner

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KittySquared

Kitty chompers
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
After seeing the "What are my chances?" "Will I have a chance if I get all A's my senior year?" threads, I thought I'd share this.

I created a simple and generic GPA calculator/planner. Follow the formula and plan your studies. It's just going to give you a ballpark, since no one can guarantee a certain GPA every semester. You can update everything as you go along. I've broken things down to quizzes and classes so I can keep track of how I am doing with every assignment. It really keeps you motivated (and disturbingly worried). If anyone wants a very detailed including individual courses and every assignment, I can provide my own as an example.

The example shows an individual (perhaps a junior in college) with a 3.1 GPA as of now. After doing very well during senior year, the person graduates with a 3.3 which makes dental school much more tangible, given that the person also gets pretty good DAT scores, EC and LORs. Hope this helps!

35d9c7n.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

After seeing the "What are my chances?" "Will I have a chance if I get all A's my senior year?" threads, I thought I'd share this.

I created a simple and generic GPA calculator/planner. Follow the formula and plan your studies. It's just going to give you a ballpark, since no one can guarantee a certain GPA every semester. You can update everything as you go along. I've broken things down to quizzes and classes so I can keep track of how I am doing with every assignment. It really keeps you motivated (and disturbingly worried). If anyone wants a very detailed including individual courses and every assignment, I can provide my own as an example.

The example shows an individual (perhaps a junior in college) with a 3.1 GPA as of now. After doing very well during senior year, the person graduates with a 3.3 which makes dental school much more tangible, given that the person also gets pretty good DAT scores, EC and LORs. Hope this helps!

35d9c7n.jpg
:laugh:x1000

Members don't see this ad :)
That image is too big, WAHH WAHH, it stretches the screen and makes me scroll! :rolleyes:

Where's the attached excel example file? ;)

I am wondering that too :p

Kahr, don't be a cry baby!

And ask ye shall receive... :oops:

Attachments

• neuroticgradesheet.xlsx
    12.1 KB · Views: 64
lol it's an example. i changed things around a lot.