GPA Question

Started by gsm95
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gsm95

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Applying to an SMP and I need to list my undergraduate cgpa on the application. According to my official university transcript it is listed as 3.40 (they only counted the better grade if you retook a course). For the AACOMAS calculation that averaged the couple retakes I had, it was a 3.32. I should list the 3.32 right?

Just wondering because the school will be able to pull my official transcript from AACOMAS since I applied there for regular DO admission, but the application portal is different so I'm not quite sure.