GPA Question.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WantsThisBad

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have taken some classes undergrad that are considered developmental and dont go on my GPA. When I apply to schools will the grades I got in them be claculated into gpa? Thanks- Nick
 
WantsThisBad said:
They show up on my "unofficial transcript" Im not sure however about my official transcript.
Get a copy of your official transcript. Some students have courses that aren't included in their school GPA but are included in their AMCAS GPA.

"developmental". I like that. I may use that to explain my crappy first semester at the JC.