GPA Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medlover247

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking a researh methods and practice class for two units, it's related to the research I'm doing. I was just curious as to wheter this can count toward my science gpa.

any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!
 
That would most likely count, if its science research. If you do science, its science. I know some people who got away with some rediculous stuff that counted as science.
 
That would most likely count, if its science research. If you do science, its science. I know some people who got away with some rediculous stuff that counted as science.

"Research methods" is not likely to count, but you're right... if AMCAS isn't paying attention, you could conceivably squeak by with it. Is the class taught within the Math or Bio/Chem/Physics departments? If it isn't, I wouldn't even bother trying to list it as BCPM.

-z