GPA Verified Within 30 mins....WOW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AfgDental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just submitted my aadsas application today and 30 mins later it got verified. I knew they verified it fast, but not that fast.

Anywayz, my question is that it stated my application will be sent with the next mailing address, Does anyone know the next mailing address.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It'll probably tell you in a couple days the mailing date of your apps. For now I think it should say "Not Mailed" under dschool designations. 30 mins....thats probably a record!

07/31 is next mailing date!

Members don't see this ad :)
The time it takes to get verified is the time it takes for them to look at your transcripts to the time they verify them.
You didn't get verified in 30 mins. It just appeared that way.

7/31 IS the next mailing date, but yours probably won't go out until the friday after. there's like a week gap-time for some reason. mine was verified last monday or tuesday and it said it'd go out with the next mailing (that friday), but my aadsas says it's being sent out this friday.

Thanks, I guess I just have to wait and see what happens.

Mine was verified the 23rd before the last mailing but like someone else said, there is a week gap, mine's going out this friday the 31st.

Similar to the OP, I received an e-mail that stated the following, only a few minutes after submitting my primary:

"This is an automated notification regarding your ADE AADSAS 2010 application. Your application has now been Verified, and will be included in the next ADEA AADSAS 2010 mailing to your designated programs. As part of the Verification process, ADEA AADSAS 2010 representatives have checked your entered coursework against the official transcripts that you provided for your Colleges Attended and there may have been changes made to your Coursework section"

So is my application really verified? Will it really go out within the next 1-2 weeks? That seems so odd because it stated when I first submitted that it will take 4-8 weeks to get verified. Do they say that just to be safe? I wonder if it happened so quickly because they have had my official transcripts for quite some time. Any ideas?

same here, i submitted last night and got the verification email in the morning. theyve had all my transcripts and letters for some time also so im assuming thats probably the reason why.

same here, i submitted last night and got the verification email in the morning. theyve had all my transcripts and letters for some time also so im assuming thats probably the reason why.

that is exactly why.