GPA's, MCAT, XTRA's, ACCEPTANCES

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dwight K Schrute

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I used to be pre-physical therapy and saw this on the forum as a sticky but haven't seen one in the premed forum. I used to love scrolling through the thread and looking at all the people with similar stats to mine. I will apply in 2019 cycle. Lets see how this goes. To those who applied this cycle or previous cycles fill out the information.

Major:
Cumulative GPA:
Science GPA:
MCAT:

Clinical volunteering:

Nonclinical volunteering:

Research:

Other extracurriculars:

Interviews:

Rejections:

Acceptances:

School of choice:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Mdapplicants.com

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I know we have the MSAR and stuff but it doesn't give things like research, volunteering, and extra curriculars.

Reactions: 1 user
Major: Beet Farming

Cumulative GPA: top of my class
Science GPA: see above
MCAT: Fact, standardized examinations bear no resemblance to real-world scenarios like horse-breeding or surviving a bear attack.

Clinical volunteering:
Trained and certified in CPR. Skilled at organ harvesting.

Volunteered at "Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race for the Cure"

Research:
Investigating who keeps putting my stapler in jello.

Other extracurriculars:
Worked in paper sales for 20 years.

Acceptances:
TCMC- Scranton, Pennsylvania

Reactions: 5 users

MCAT: Fact, standardized examinations bear no resemblance to real-world scenarios like horse-breeding or surviving a bear attack.

Clinical volunteering:

Volunteered at "Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race for the Cure"

Research:

Other extracurriculars:

Acceptances:
This should have all the likes

Clinical volunteering:

Research:

Other extracurriculars:

Acceptances:

I was assistant to the regional manager and I'm skilled in martial arts. I have the brain power to raise and lower my cholesterol at will. I've been a volunteer sheriffs deputy. I could put that for non medical volunteering too. I've also done research in immunity. To avoid illness exposing yourself to germs will enable your immune system to develop antibodies.

I was assistant to the regional manager and I'm skilled in martial arts. I have the brain power to raise and lower my cholesterol at will. I've been a volunteer sheriffs deputy. I could put that for non medical volunteering too. I've also done research in immunity. To avoid illness exposing yourself to germs will enable your immune system to develop antibodies.

Correction: Assistant regional manager

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile