GPR/AEGD: Do all programs participate in PASS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsforever

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to know if ADEA website shows the listing of all the GPR/AEGD programs throughout the country or just the ones that participate in PASS.

Are there any GRP/AEGD programs that do not participate in PASS? If yes then where can I get a complete list?

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I just wanted to know if ADEA website shows the listing of all the GPR/AEGD programs throughout the country or just the ones that participate in PASS.

Are there any GRP/AEGD programs that do not participate in PASS? If yes then where can I get a complete list?

Thanks.

There are some that don't participate in PASS or Match; they are listed on the CODA web site, which lists all accredited programs. Just search around on the ADA website for CODA and you'll find it.

Thanks.

ADEA does not have all the programs, just the ones that use the PASS application they have... While most (nearly all) use it, some may not.

CODA (ADA website - look for CODA) will have all accredited programs.