grad courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smiley98

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How will med school admissions feel about getting b's in graduate school? I realized it is much harder than undergrad... do they take that into consideration?

Members don't see this ad.

For most graduate courses, the classes are actually easier than their undergraduate equivalents. As far as getting a B goes, no one on the admissions committee is going to drop you because of a B versus an A. I think that they are happier to see that you are taking advanced course work.

Members don't see this ad :)
smiley98 said:
How will med school admissions feel about getting b's in graduate school? I realized it is much harder than undergrad... do they take that into consideration?
I got half A's and half B's and was also working sometimes two jobs. Only so much I could do.

deuist said:
For most graduate courses, the classes are actually easier than their undergraduate equivalents.

What school did you attend that grad school courses were easier than undergrad?

deuist said:
For most graduate courses, the classes are actually easier than their undergraduate equivalents.
Not at the grad. school I went to; If you got a B, you were doing well. It's tough to generalize. I thinks adcoms look for many things. The application process is nowhere near as formulaic as we try to make it.