Grade Inflation in Loyola?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LostLost

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone go to Loyola Chicago? Someone from Rush adcomm told me that my 3.8 GPA doesn't mean anything because Loyola is known for grade inflation...i was like oh **** thats just great.....:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

ha, maybe my crap 3.1 will look okay then :p jk. yeah right. ive already been put off for review till next year.

Score well on your MCAT and you'll be fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
^^ are you talking to me?? i am applying right now.. i will retake it if i dont get accepted anywhere..

eta. see my MD apps profile to the left

<----

I went to Loyola for both undergrad and post-bac. Didn't have any problems. Rush was pretty rude, it seems. Not sure why they would be, given their match list this past year. Lame. :thumbdown:

i went to loyola undergrad, and i know they don't grade inflate more than any other private institution. about rush, don't worry bout them, they're lame anyways, they rejected me post-interview. ill show them!

Zipmed i think i might know you if i see you.....where u go to paramedic school? Malcolm X?

Lost, no. I went to paramedic school in the north suburbs quite some time ago. I teach CPR on campus and started the EMS program, though.