Grade Replacement Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

youngandambitious1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I received grade X in Bio Lab 2, which is 2 credits, and I want to replace it. I did not have to strictly take Bio Lecture 2(Organisms + Ecosystems) because the lab is a separate class in my university. Instead I took another Biology class(Cellular Physiology-lecture which was really not the class required with BIO Lab 2, but still counts towards the pre-req). Now, I will be retaking Bio Lab 2 and the lecture associated with it(Organisms + Ecosystems) for 4 credits at another school. What I'm wondering is will the Bio Lab 2 be replaced with grade Y(whatever I get) for 4 credits or 2 credits? Sorry if this gets confusing and thank you for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

If I'm understanding correctly it sounds like it would replace it since it is the exact same course just combined rather than separate. Unfortunately with unique situations like this it is hard to be 100% so you should really contact AACOMAS to get clarification.

So I received grade X in Bio Lab 2, which is 2 credits, and I want to replace it. I did not have to strictly take Bio Lecture 2(Organisms + Ecosystems) because the lab is a separate class in my university. Instead I took another Biology class(Cellular Physiology-lecture which was really not the class required with BIO Lab 2, but still counts towards the pre-req). Now, I will be retaking Bio Lab 2 and the lecture associated with it(Organisms + Ecosystems) for 4 credits at another school. What I'm wondering is will the Bio Lab 2 be replaced with grade Y(whatever I get) for 4 credits or 2 credits? Sorry if this gets confusing and thank you for your time.
If I'm understanding correctly it sounds like it would replace it since it is the exact same course just combined rather than separate. Unfortunately with unique situations like this it is hard to be 100% so you should really contact AACOMAS to get clarification.

What this person says exactly.

You should verify that with accomas to be 100% sure but it sounds like the lab course is the same course, so I believe it will. Good luck!