Grade replacement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredrummerdoctor

This Is fine
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm sorry if this thread is in the wrong spot. Feel free to move it if possible. Basically, I got a C in honors intro sociology freshman year, (don't ask). I want to retake sociology for grade replacement, but my new undergraduate institution does not offer honors. Will Soc 101 replace HSoc100?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't want to give out any false or incorrect information regarding AACOMAS grade replacement policy. I would suggest you email AACOMAS and ask them directly. Try to email them as you will get their response in writing compared to calling them.

I don't want to give out any false or incorrect information regarding AACOMAS grade replacement policy. I would suggest you email AACOMAS and ask them directly. Try to email them as you will get their response in writing compared to calling them.
Thank you!

In my current AmeriCorp placement, I have to call the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) in regards to helping patients obtain health insurance (the Oregon Health Plan). We usually communicate with OHA by phone and I take notes on what they say back to me in all my cases.

The moral of the story is this: if you can't obtain something in writing, then take notes during a call.

In your specific case, I would call AACOMAS, and let them know that you have emailed them recently (I think they provide you with a case ID number or email ticket number). I would make a note of who you spoke with and what the conversation entailed. Just my 2 cents.

I hope this helps.