Graduate Doctorate Physical Therapy Schools

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

soccer1616

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am currently an undergraduate student who has their spot secured in Quinnipiac University's DPT graduate program, along with a 30,000 scholarship. However, I am curious if I should still apply to other graduate programs like Upitt and Udel? These graduate programs offer more clinical hours. I have the following questions:
>In your professional opinion, would you consider Quinnipiac as a credible PT program?
>Are clinical hours something I should take into consideration? Quinnipiac offers 22-23 weeks, where as Upitt offers 90 weeks and Udel offers 33 weeks.
>Should I apply to other graduate programs, this would involve taking the GREs, and I am awful at standardized tests.
 
Hello,

I am currently an undergraduate student who has their spot secured in Quinnipiac University's DPT graduate program, along with a 30,000 scholarship. However, I am curious if I should still apply to other graduate programs like Upitt and Udel? These graduate programs offer more clinical hours. I have the following questions:
>In your professional opinion, would you consider Quinnipiac as a credible PT program?
>Are clinical hours something I should take into consideration? Quinnipiac offers 22-23 weeks, where as Upitt offers 90 weeks and Udel offers 33 weeks.
>Should I apply to other graduate programs, this would involve taking the GREs, and I am awful at standardized tests.

Try the PT forum.