1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Graduate Hospital, Philly

Discussion in 'Internal Medicine and IM Subspecialties' started by blueey, Dec 6, 2002.

1. blueey

blueey Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi there

Please tell me if anybody knows about ( how good/ bad ) this program is for IM/ Categorical spot.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ini

ini New Member

Hi, I attend school at one of the primary medical schools assigned to this hospital. I also did a 3rd yr elective at Graduate. It really depends on what you are looking for and your credentials. they have a lot of FMGs and there is a fair amt of scut work. Morning report is okay. The residents are nice and work well together. I personally would not go, nor did i apply. there are much better prgms both university and cmmty in phila.

however if you're prelim and don't depend on others for teaching then maybe you can consider it.

4. Jomad5

Jomad5 Junior Member

I agree about the decent morning report... but the best aspect of the hospital has to be the wide variety of quality food in the immediate neighborhood... otherwise I can't think of anything else that's positive...