This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dentist to MaxFax

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

I have completed my Dentistry in the UK

I am looking at my options for medical school

I will be looking for a graduate entry course, so ideally 4 year course

Is there anywhere people would recommend around the world.

I am quite clued up with what is available in the UK, however would like to explore the options in places in Europe (Spain / Italy) or elsewhere with others experience.

- Where is there a good post graduate medical degree (Europe / Spain)
- How did they find the application process?
- Difficulties / experience applying for F1 in the UK.
- Links to maxillofacial

Thank you for your help, regards!