I am going to be starting a masters program as a contingency plan (back up) if i didnt get into med school which will finish in 2008. I am deathly afraid now that by putting that on my AACOMAS app. I screwed myself because schools wont accept me until i finish? How can i let them know that I intend on pulling out of the masters program pending a DO acceptance? Am i screwed? PLEASE if you have any info..post it!