Graduate School Coaching Services

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psychisfun43

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions for application support services for Clinical Psychology PhD/Psyd students? I looked up some general ones and they are geared towards a different demographic.

Members don't see this ad.

Not aware of any. If there anything in particular you need help with in this area?
It's reading over my statement of purpose and clinical/research interests because those are extremely important. I have my list of schools set but I need to expand my PhD school list.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are there any mentors from your undergrad and or prior research positions who would be willing to look it over?
Agree with @WisNeuro . I personally would not pay anyone for this. Ask professors, friends you may have in programs, or come here for advice. I also used to help with this through APS's mentorship program if you're a member.

Does anyone have any suggestions for application support services for Clinical Psychology PhD/Psyd students?

Late nights with wine mostly...

But seriously, do you have any friends/colleagues who have been accepted into the types of programs you want to go into? Ask them for advice or if they're willing to give you feedback on your statement/CV. That's what helped me significantly.